Holley 550-607 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Looking for a plug and play kit for your GM LS engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more. Got a stock LS engine? Simply download a base map and you're on your way. Got a turbocharged, nitrous fed LS engine on water/meth? This HP EFI kit can control that too!
- Simple Installation - Plug and Play control of GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines. Just plug the harness into your factory sensors, wire the power and grounds and you are ready to take complete control of your LS engine
- More Functionality - Provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs (boost control, nitrous control, water/meth injection, plus a host of additional inputs and outputs to control fans, pumps, relays etc.)
- Easy To Use - Laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal For Everything - including stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000 horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy - means less time tuning and more time enjoying the power of your LS vehicle
- Kit includes ECU, harness, communication cable, software, Jetronic/Minitimer (Bosch style) injector connectors, and Bosch wideband O2 sensor, designed to be used with GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines with factory GM coils and a 58 tooth crank sensor
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Optional plug and play hand-held programmer, 5.7" touch screen and digital gauges are available for ultimate control and vehicle monitoring
- ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance
- For a full list of advanced features such as boost, nitrous, water/meth, individual cylinder control and more click the document icon under the product image!
More Like This
Holley 550-602 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
Holley 550-603 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
Holley 550-604 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
Holley 550-601N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-602N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-604N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-605N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-606N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-607N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-603N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.