Holley 550-605N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Looking for a alternative for your stock or built late model factory FORD EFI engine? How about a replacement ECU for your older Holley C950? Holley has you covered. HP EFI ECU and harness kits are designed to be used with popular factory EFI engines as an alternative to the factory ECU and harness or as a replacement for your C950 ECU. The HP allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine along with additional controls for nitrous, boost or water meth.
- Optional 5.7 full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning,data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 16 low or High impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Eight channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS)outputs capable of directly driving Smart ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated single channel wide band oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK sensors
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- 4 Stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine™s potential
- Works with 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
- Unique lb/hr based fueling strategy greatly simplifies and commonizes tuning
- Advanced idle, closed loop, and enrichment strategies allow for very stable operation
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- Allows for use of common OEM sensors as well as customer sensor calibration input
- Ignition Plug and Play with GM 24x and 58x LSx engines, GM HEI, Ford TFI, magnetic and hall effect trigger, and other ignition systems. New Plug and Play applications in process. Custom settings can be configured to allow many other applications
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Two channel knock control sensor Inputs for both one or two wire knock sensors
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Controls both stepper and PWM Idle Air Control (IAC) motors
- Speed density, Alpha-N, or combination fueling strategies
- 4 Programmable high or low Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) outputs and 4 fully configurable inputs can be configured for use
More Like This
Holley 550-603N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-601N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-602N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-604N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-606N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-607N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Edelbrock 3556 Pro-Flo XT-R Engine Control Module
Holley 554-113 HP EFI ECU, USB Cable, and Software
Holley 554-114 Dominator EFI ECU
Holley 554-119 Terminator EFI ECU
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.