Holley 550-601N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Looking for a plug and play alternative for your stock or built late model factory EFI engine? How about a replacement ECU for your older Holley C950? Holley has you covered. HP EFI ECU and harness kits are designed to be used with popular factory EFI engines as an alternative to the factory ECU and harness or as a replacement for your C950 ECU. The HP allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine along with additional controls for nitrous, boost, or water meth.
- NEW V2 SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Quick Start ignition and fueling strategy for LS x Engines
- Data Logger. Scalable axes, Smoothing, Multiple graph view ability, Pre-defined notes fields and many more
- Strip Chart Real-Time Data Viewer
- Integrated Boost Control - Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear (Time or RPM), Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Launch control. Boost launch builder, Over-boost safeties, Boost scramble
- Traction Control - Power reduction via timing, nitrous percentage or boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module)
- Quick Start fueling for all engines
- Option for VE based fueling strategy
- Fuel Map and Learn Function Smoothing
- Configurable User Password Protection
- Fully Configurable lap top Gauge Panel
- Optional 5.7 full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning,data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 16 low or High impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Eight channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS)outputs capable of directly driving Smart ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated single channel wide band oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- 4 Stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine™s potential
- Works with 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
More Like This
Holley 550-602N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-604N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-605N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-606N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-607N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 550-603N EFI ECU & Harness Kits, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Holley 554-113 HP EFI ECU, USB Cable, and Software
Holley 550-601 GM TPI and Holley Stealth Ram
Holley 550-602 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
Holley 550-603 HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.