Holley 550-513 EFI 4150 Super Sniper Carburetor, 1250 HP
Universal Fit, 800 CFM CFM, Powder Coated, ECM Included, Fuel Pressure Regulator Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Looking to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Look no further than Holley for the Super Sniper 4150 EFI systems featuring 8, 100LB/HR Fuel Injectors capable of supporting up to 1250 HP on forced induction or dry nitrous applications. Is your combination not producing that much horsepower? No problem, Holley also offers a 650 HP four injector version for lower horsepower applications with a power adder or someone just needing additional sensor inputs. Did we mention the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in? That's right, no need for a separate nitrous controller! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI Software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 1250 HP version features eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors (Forced Induction)
- The 800 CFM Main Body will support 700 Horsepower Naturally aspirated
- Compatible with Draw thru or blow thru forced induction applications
- Built-in single stage progressive nitrous control
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine, and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 recommended)
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
More Like This
Holley Sniper 550-512 EFI Super 1250 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Kit
Sniper 550-518 4150 Super Sniper, 650 HP, Polished
Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-869K EFI Quadrajet Master Kit, Gold Finish
FiTech 32204 Go EFI 4 Fuel Injection System with Power Adder
FiTech 32262 Go EFI 2x4 Fuel Injection System, Matte Black
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.