Holley 550-501 HP EFI Universal Retrofit Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Do you have a Mopar, Ford or other type engine you want to install multi-port fuel injection on? No, problem, the Holley HP universal retrofit EFI kits are designed to be used with any V-8 intake manifold. The kit comes with injector bungs and un-machined fuel rails so you can modify to fit any single plane 4bbl intake manifold. The HP universal retrofit kits also come with the necessary wiring, ECU, sensors and throttle body. Just select the fuel pump and injectors of choice and you are off and running.
- NEW V2 SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Quick Start ignition and fueling strategy for LS x Engines
- Data Logger. Scalable axes, Smoothing, Multiple graph view ability, Pre-defined notes fields and many more
- Strip Chart Real-Time Data Viewer
- Integrated Boost Control - Boost vs Time, Boost vs Gear (Time or RPM), Boost vs RPM, Boost vs Speed, Launch control. Boost launch builder, Over-boost safeties, Boost scramble
- Traction Control - Power reduction via timing, nitrous percentage or boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module)
- Quick Start fueling for all engines
- Option for VE based fueling strategy
- Fuel Map and Learn Function Smoothing
- Configurable User Password Protection
- Fully Configurable lap top Gauge Panel
- Optional 5.7 full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning,data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel
- Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 16 low or High impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Eight channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS)outputs capable of directly driving Smart ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Plug and Play control of factory GM 24x and 58x LSx engines
- Integrated single channel wide band oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors
- Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
- 4 Stage progressive nitrous control
- Turbo boost control
- Integrated water/methanol injection control
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine™s potential
- Works with 4, 6, 8 cylinder engines
More Like This
Holley 550-500 HP EFI Universal Retrofit Kit
Holley 550-405 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-406 Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-700 SB Chevy Mutli-Port Pack Kit for Early/Late Heads
Holley 550-706 BB Chevy Multi-Port Power Pack Kit, Tall Deck
Holley 550-707 SB Chevy Stealth Ram Multi-Port Power Pack
Holley 550-710 SB Chevy Polished Stealth Ram Multi-Port Power Pack
Holley 550-811 Avenger EFI 4bbl Multi-Port Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-816 Avenger EFI 4bbl Multi-Port Fuel Injection System
Holley 550-820 HP EFI Stealth Ram MPFI Fuel Injection System V8
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.