Holley 550-440 Terminator Stealth EFI Kit, Shiny
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Have been hesitant on switching to EFI because you like the traditional look of a carburetor? There is no more need to worry! Holley has you covered with the new Terminator Stealth Throttle Body Fuel injection System. Now you can have all of the benefits of EFI and maintain the traditional looks of a carburetor. Holley’s Terminator Stealth EFI systems have the same great self-tuning features of the Terminator EFI in a new stealthy package!
- Easy to install
- No computer experience required
- Handheld tuner included
- Simple multiple choice set-up wizard
- Self-tunes while you drive
- Upgradable to complete laptop control without buying another ECU
- Carburetor replacement EFI from the fuel systems experts
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EF
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems
- Fits V8 engines from 250-600 horsepower
- 4150 style 4BBL mounting flange - Bolts on in place of carburetor
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Includes full color, 3.5” touch screen LCD for both basic and advanced tuning options
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350, 700R4 and other transmission linkages
Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control
Easy plug and play harnesses with minimal connections
Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.