Holley 543-34 Idle Air Control Motor, Sniper/EFI Throttle Body
IDLE AIR CONTROL (IAC) MOTOR FOR 90/92/102MM SNIPER AND 90/95/105MM HOLLEY THROTTLE BODIES
Replacement Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor for Sniper EFI 90/92/102mm Throttle Bodies and 90/95/105mm Holley EFI Throttle Bodies
Trust Holley to offer replacement electronic sensors that meet and/or exceed OEM specifications for performance!
This Idle Air Control Motor will serve as a direct replacement for the following applications(All models unless specified otherwise):
- Cadillac Escalade 2002
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 2002
- Chevrolet Camaro 2000-2002
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1999-2002
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 1999-2002
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 2001-2002
- Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2000-2002
- Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2000-2002
- Chevrolet Tahoe 2000-2002
- GMC Sierra 1500 1999-2002
- GMC Sierra 2500 1999-2002
- GMC Sierra 3500 2001-2002
- GMC Yukon 2000-2002
- GMC Yukon XL 1500 2000-2002
- GMC Yukon XL 2500 2000-2002
- Pontiac Firebird 2000-2002
- Pontiac GTO 2004
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.