Holley 526-3 In-line Fuel Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley EFI fuel kits are the perfect addition to your Terminator or Holley EFI kit. They are engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earl's plumbing to provide a fuel system tailored to the needs of your Terminator EFI System
- Holley EFI fuel kits provide everything needed for a complete supply fuel system for the Terminator EFI. The following items are included:
- In-Line Fuel Pump
- P/N 12-920
- Billet Regulator
- P/N 12-846 Adjustable from 40-70psi with manifold reference
- Billet Filters
- P/N's 162-550 (100 GPH 10 Micron) and 162-551 (100 GPH 100 Micron)
- Earl's Super Stock Black Hose
- P/N 780006ERL, 20 ft. of -6 hose
- Earl's Super Stock Hose Ends
- View the instructions below for a list of all fittings included
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.