Holley 526-1 Billet Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, -6 AN, EFI Fuel System Type, Hoses Included, 3/8" Hose Size
Holley EFI fuel kits are the perfect addition to your Terminator or Holley EFI kit. They are engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earl's plumbing to provide a fuel system tailored to the needs of your Terminator EFI System.
- Holley EFI fuel kits provide everything needed for a complete supply fuel system for the Terminator EFI. The following items are included:
- Billet Fuel Pump
- P/N 12-600 65 GPH
- Billet Regulator
- P/N 12-846 Adjustable from 40-70psi with manifold reference
- Billet Filters
- P/N's 162-550 (100 GPH 10 Micron) and 162-551 (100 GPH 100 Micron)
- Earl's Stainless Perform-O-Flex Hose
- P/N 400060ERL, 20 ft. of -6 hose
- Swivel-Seal Hose Ends
- View the instructions below for a list of all fittings included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 526-2 Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 526-3 In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 526-4 In-line Fuel Pump
MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
LS Swap Fuel Filter and Fuel Pump Kit
Speedway Boost Reference Fuel System Kit with Walbro Pump
Walbro EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Speedway Deluxe LS Swap Fuel Pump and Fuel Filter Kit
Holley 526-9 EFI Fuel System Kit, Returnless
Holley 12-962K Fuel Pump Installation Kit for 12-962
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Rebuilding a carburetor or renewing it is not as hard or intimidating as it looks. This article will guide you through the steps using a Holley rebuild kit.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.