Holley 526-1 Billet Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, -6 AN, EFI Fuel System Type, Is Hoses Included, 3/8" Hose Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley EFI fuel kits are the perfect addition to your Terminator or Holley EFI kit. They are engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earl's plumbing to provide a fuel system tailored to the needs of your Terminator EFI System.
- Holley EFI fuel kits provide everything needed for a complete supply fuel system for the Terminator EFI. The following items are included:
- Billet Fuel Pump
- P/N 12-600 65 GPH
- Billet Regulator
- P/N 12-846 Adjustable from 40-70psi with manifold reference
- Billet Filters
- P/N's 162-550 (100 GPH 10 Micron) and 162-551 (100 GPH 100 Micron)
- Earl's Stainless Perform-O-Flex Hose
- P/N 400060ERL, 20 ft. of -6 hose
- Swivel-Seal Hose Ends
- View the instructions below for a list of all fittings included
More Like This
Holley 526-4 In-line Fuel Pump
Holley 526-2 Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 526-3 In-line Fuel Pump
Walbro EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Russell Performance 641605 LS/Hemi EFI Fuel System Retrofit Kit
FAST 30401-FK Master In-Tank Fuel Pump Kit, Includes Hoses/Fittings
Holley EFI 526-5 EFI Fuel System Kit
LS1 EFI Fuel Pump And Regulator/Filter Kit
LS1 Fuel Filter/Regulator EFI Fuel Pump Kit
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.