Holley 512-504-5 Boost Compensating EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 15-65 Pressure Range (psi), Aluminum, Anodized, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
This precision adjustable fuel metering regulator is the ultimate fuel pressure control unit designed to work on all naturally aspirated EFI, turbo and supercharged applications like vehicles that run in the Pro Street, Pro Import and Outlaw classes. This is a 2 port 1:1 boost compensating return style regulator that is adjustable from 15-65 PSI + boost reference and is designed to be used in conjunction with any electric EFI fuel pump. Features built in gauge port, mounting bracket, two AN -8 O-ring fittings and a AN-6 O-ring return fitting. It also features black hard anodize for ultimate durability.
- Black hard coat anodized for the ultimate in durability
- Easy installation
- Allows adjustment from 15-65 psi + boost reference
- Designed to regulate high fuel demands for naturally aspirated EFI, turbo, supercharged and nos race applications
- Engineered to regulate extreme flow volumes generated by racing fuel systems
- -8an & -6an o-ring style fittings included to adapt to steel braided fuel lines
- CNC machined billet aluminum
More Like This
Holley 12-846 HP Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator,Adjustable
Holley 12-848 Dominator Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 512-505 Boost Compensating Universal EFI Fuel Management Unit
NOS 15855NOS CO2 Regulator, 100 psi
NOS 15860NOS CO2 Regulator, 125PSI Outlet, Single In - Dual Out
Bypass Relief Valve and 2 Pills for Alcohol
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-842 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-875 EFI Filter Regulator, 3/8 Inch NPT, 175 GPH
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.