Holley 512-502 Stock Replacement Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
35-65 Pressure Range (psi), Aluminum, Clear Coat
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley fuel injection pressure regulators are designed to provide the correct fuel pressure for any high performance fuel injected vehicle. Regulators for dedicated applications are offered in various colors. These each feature a range of adjustability from 35-65 PSI. They are made to bolt in the stock location, so installation is a snap!
- Adjustable from 35-65 psi
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Clear anodized for good looks and corrosion protection
- Bolts in stock location for ease of installation
More Like This
Holley 512-502-1 Stock Replacement Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-846 HP Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator,Adjustable
Holley 12-848 Dominator Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 512-505 Boost Compensating Universal EFI Fuel Management Unit
Holley 512-504-5 Boost Compensating EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-842 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-875 EFI Filter Regulator, 3/8 Inch NPT, 175 GPH
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.