Holley 512-502 Stock Replacement Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
35-65 Fuel Pressure Rating (psi), Aluminum, Clear Coat
Holley fuel injection pressure regulators are designed to provide the correct fuel pressure for any high performance fuel injected vehicle. Regulators for dedicated applications are offered in various colors. These each feature a range of adjustability from 35-65 PSI. They are made to bolt in the stock location, so installation is a snap!
- Adjustable from 35-65 psi
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Clear anodized for good looks and corrosion protection
- Bolts in stock location for ease of installation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.