Holley 512-502-1 Stock Replacement Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Gasoline Fuel Type, 35-65 Pressure Range (psi), Steel, Red
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley fuel injection pressure regulators are designed to provide the correct fuel pressure for any high performance fuel injected vehicle. Regulators for dedicated applications are offered in various colors. These each feature a range of adjustability from 35-65 PSI. They are made to bolt in the stock location, so installation is a snap!
- Adjustable from 35-65 psi
- Stamped steel construction
- Powder coated red for good looks
- Bolts in stock location for ease of installation
More Like This
Holley 512-502 Stock Replacement Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-846 HP Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator,Adjustable
Holley 12-848 Dominator Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 512-505 Boost Compensating Universal EFI Fuel Management Unit
Holley 512-504-5 Boost Compensating EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
Bypass Relief Valve and 2 Pills for Alcohol
Holley 12-803 Fuel Pressure Regulator, 2-Port, 4.5-9 PSI
Holley 12-704 Big Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4.5-9 PSI
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-818 Regulator Diaphragm Repair Kit
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.