Holley 36-470 1/64 Scale Chevy Ramp Truck/Camaro Diecast Model
Die Cast Metal
Holley is pleased to release this Limited Editions 1/64 scale diecast model of a 1967 Chevrolet Ramp Truck with a 1971 Chevrolet Camaro in tow. Detailing like this is typically reserved for larger scale models. The 1971 Camaro is White with a Black Center stripe and is stickered up in race trim with several Holley family of brands like ACCEL, Hooker, Weiand, Mr. Gasket, Earls, Mallory, and Hays.
- Diecast Metal Body
- Removable and Foldable ramps on truck
- Opening hood and engine detail on Camaro
- Rolling Wheels
- Rubber Tires
- Interior Detailing
- Limited Edition
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
We know how fast you chase your dreams. We know that it’s not about the miles. It’s about the moments. That’s what moves us. You. Thank you for all the memories and for the years of business together. We’re thrilled to be partners in your passion!
Learn how to assemble our Model A pedal car. Jess Gasper leads you through the process and shares her experience as well as tips and tricks.
Need holiday ideas for the gearhead in your life? This handy guide will steer you in the right direction.
'Tis the season to shop for the racer in your life. Here are some ideas to help!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Although we're known for our specialty car parts, Speedway Motors has gifts for everyone in the family! This article highlights some unique items that are sure to please.