Holley 36-381 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD, Slim Case
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley carburetors! Virtual tours, exploded views, step-by-step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, & troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
- High quality professionally produced visual learning aide allows users to see how to install & tune a Holley carburetor. No morereading books and trying to understand still pictures.
- How-to-use this disc section.
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributorinstall/ignition hook-up.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups,transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Warranty procedures and product registration sections
More Like This
Holley 36-378 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD
DVD Set - Be a Better Racer with Sammy Swindell
DVD - Power Building Videos, Rotating Assemblies, 2 Disc Set
DVD - Bob Harris Race Tech Workshops Race To Win Set
Covell Metalworking 1000-3 DVD - Working with Steel
DVD - Scratch Building A Fender
DVD- Hot Rod Surf Pinstriping Techniques Volume 2
DVD - Power Building Videos, Superchargers, 2 Disc Set
DVD - Bob Harris Race Tech Workshops Stock Car Tune To Win Set
Steve Smith Autosports V194 DVD - Midget Chassis Set-Up
Q & A
Unbox new apparel from Speedway Motors
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Jess walks you through a t-shirt pillow DIY project. This is a great way to re use those favorite tees of yours instead of throwing them out.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.