Holley 36-381 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD, Slim Case
Two hours of everything you ever wanted to know about Holley carburetors! Virtual tours, exploded views, step-by-step under the hood installation including transmission kickdowns, advanced tuning, & troubleshooting. It is interactive, so you can easily find the chapters you need.
- High quality professionally produced visual learning aide allows users to see how to install & tune a Holley carburetor. No morereading books and trying to understand still pictures.
- How-to-use this disc section.
- Glossary of terms & tools sections
- Bonus section including intake manifold installation & distributorinstall/ignition hook-up.
- Additional engine trouble shooting section for issues commonly mistaken as carburetor problems.
- Trouble shooting section covering bogs, hesitations, cold & hot starting, flooding, misses, backfires, rough idle etc.
- Complete advanced tuning section covering every tunable part of a Holley carburetor
- Complete under-hood installation video covering various throttle hook-ups,transmission kick-downs, chokes, quick start tuning initial settings, manifold compatibility etc.
- Virtual tours of 4160 vacuum secondary carbs, 4150 vacuum & mechanical secondary, as well as 4165 & 4175 spread bores.
- Warranty procedures and product registration sections
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 36-378 Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD
DVD - Power Building Videos, Superchargers, 2 Disc Set
DVD - Bob Harris Race Tech Workshops Stock Car Tune To Win Set
Steve Smith Autosports V194 DVD - Midget Chassis Set-Up
DVD - Pinstriping Techniques
Covell Metalworking 1000-17 Chopping and Sectioning DVD
Covell Metalworking 1000-1 DVD - Shaping Aluminum
Covell Metalworking 1000-15 DVD - Hammerforming
Covell Metalworking 1000-19 DVD - English Wheel Techniques
Covell Metalworking 1000-4 Working with Tubing, DVD
Q & A
We know how fast you chase your dreams. We know that it’s not about the miles. It’s about the moments. That’s what moves us. You. Thank you for all the memories and for the years of business together. We’re thrilled to be partners in your passion!
Unbox new apparel from Speedway Motors
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Learn how to assemble our Model A pedal car. Jess Gasper leads you through the process and shares her experience as well as tips and tricks.
Although we're known for our specialty car parts, Speedway Motors has gifts for everyone in the family! This article highlights some unique items that are sure to please.