Holley 302-3 LS Swap Retro Fit Cast Oil Pan, GM LS
Universal Fit, Bare, Is Hardware Included, Not Gaskets Included, Is Pickup Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley is proud to announce that they have taken their LS Retro-fit oil pans to the next level! The Holley 302-3 Oil Pan has more sump clearance, includes two 1/2" NPT oil return bosses, and can clear a 4.00” stroke crankshaft. Just like the 302-2, the new designed 302-3 will fit the 1955-87 GM Muscle Cars and Trucks that need a little more clearance in the front of the oil pan. However, the new design will also fit the Ford Fox body OEM K-member and was designed to clear the Fox Body rack and pinion too. It’s a win-win for more LS conversions.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- Profile of the sump has been revised to provide extra chassis and steering rack clearance
- Perfect for: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications. Also 1979-2004 Mustang and 1979-1986 Capri Fox bodies
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-3 will clear a 4.00” stroke crankshaft.
- Includes two ½-14” NPT oil return ports to provide a convenient oil return for turbochargers. (one port on each side)
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
More Like This
Holley 302-1 LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Holley 302-2 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Universal
LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Black, -10 AN Fitting
Holley 302-10 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-11 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-1BK LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Black,55-87 GM Chassis
Holley 302-1P LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan - Polished
LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Aluminum, Rear Sump
LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Aluminum, Black, Rear Sump
Holley 302-2BK LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Black
Q & A
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.