Holley 302-2 GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan, Universal
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan Great for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for Today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan. Perfect for: : 67-69 Camaro/Firebird, 68-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega
- NOTE “ Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or œstroker engines greater than 3.62 .
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
Note: Sump Oil Capacity – 5.7 Quarts
Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6.2 Quarts
Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12634547) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. 302-2 is designed to use a GM “F-body” windage tray, GM P/N 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications required. Additional Parts Needed (Oil Pan Gasket GM® 12612350 or equivalent, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter -AC Delco® PF48 or equivalent)
More Like This
Holley 302-20 GM Gen V LT Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Holley 302-22 GM Gen V LT Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Drage Race
Holley 302-1 LS Series Retro-fit Oil Pan
Stock Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Left Hand Side Dipstick
Stock SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan Combo, Right Hand Side Dipstick
Small Block Ford 302 Claimer Oil Pan
Speedway Small Block Chevy Claimer Oil Pan, RH Dipstick
1986-Up Stock Raw Steel Small Block Chevy Oil Pan
Speedway '55-'79 Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Inspect Plug, LH Dipstick
SB Chevy Claimer Oil Pan w/ Plug Combo, Stock Pump, LH Dipstick