Holley 302-1BK LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Black,55-87 GM Chassis
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This retro-fit GM LS oil pan from Holley provides OEM fitment, oil filter mounting, oil cooler port provision, engine NVH suppression, flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and bell-housing attachments. This oil pan also provides maxium chassis clearance. Complete kit includes sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover. This oil pan fits GM rear wheel drive applications originally equipped with small or big block Chevy engines and traditional rear sump pan.
- For 1955-1987 GM car/truck chassis application
- High quality aluminum
- Black ceramic coating
- Kit includes sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover
4253021-BK Instructions (PDF)
Note: Sump Oil Capacity – 5.5 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6 Quarts. Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12634547) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type.
More Like This
Holley 302-1 LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan
Holley 302-2BK LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Black
Holley 302-2P LS Swap Oil Pan, Additional Front Clearance, Polish
Holley 302-10 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-11 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan Baffle Kit
Holley 302-2 GM LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan, Universal
Holley 302-1P LS Swap Retro-Fit Oil Pan - Polished
Holley 302-3 LS Swap Retro Fit Cast Oil Pan, GM LS
LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Black, 90 Degree Fitting
LS Swap Steel Race Oil Pan, 7 Quart, Black, -10 AN Fitting
Q & A
Pat shows some of the LS oil pans we have to offer.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.