Holley 300-72BK EFI Intake Manifold, Black Ceramic Coated Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley SysteMAX intake s designed to be the highest performance street manifold on the market for the popular Fox Body Mustang. With it's long transition design, this intake produces maximum volume and horsepower. Holley Performance Products has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Holley's products include performance fuel pumps, fuel injection, intake manifolds, & engine dress-up products. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley brands we can give you the edge you need over the competition.
- Black ceramic coating provides an aggressive look to your engine compartment
- Black ceramic is heat and corrosion resistant for long life and durability
- Provides an easy to clean finish
- 50-State Legal CARB E.O. # D-115-11
- Complete Manifold Kit
- Retains Stock Injector
- Retains Water Outlet Locations
- Internal EGR Passage
More Like This
Holley 300-74S EFI Intake Manifold, Upper Only, Shiny Finish
Holley 300-75S EFI Intake Manifold, Lower Only, Shiny Finish
Holley 300-72S EFI Intake Manifold, Shiny Finish
Edelbrock 7183 351 Clevor Ford RPM Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7585 351W Ford Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75854 RPM Air Gap Dual-Quad Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 2828 Super Victor Intake Manifold, Aluminum, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 29241 Super Victor Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Edelbrock 292451 Super Victor 351-W EFI Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 29245 Super Victor EFI Intake Manifold, Ford 351W
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.