Holley 300-304BK Hi-Ram 95mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top, Black
EFI Fuel System Type, Throttle Body Injection Style, Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Type, Powder Coated
HI-RAM 95MM Cast aluminum Side Mount Plenum Top for EFI Hi-Ram Manifolds- Black Holley now has cast aluminum plenum top options for those of us with limited room in the front of our engine bays. The cast aluminum side mount plenum tops resemble the older Ford EFI manifolds and will allow you to mount the throttle body on the side. This will allow for easier fabrication for boosted applications or for just a different look on your Hi-Ram manifold. Cast aluminum construction designed to mount on our existing Hi-Ram manifold bases. Available in cast or black finish. Models for GM Style throttle body patterns in 95mm and 105 mm sizes.
- Designed for side mounted throttle bodies
- Allows room for designing boosted applications
- Cast Aluminum construction
- 95mm size
- GM throttle body fitment
- Mounts to existing Hi-Ram manifold bases
- Lid has been verified to fit under Cervinis 2.5” cowl hood on 1979-1993 Mustangs with 351W & 302W Hi-Ram bases when using motor mounts that retain stock engine locations.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 300-304 Hi-Ram 95mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top
Holley 300-303BK Hi-Ram 95mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top, Black
Holley 300-303 Hi-Ram 95mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top
Holley 300-301BK Hi-Ram 105mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top, Black
Holley 300-302BK Hi-Ram 105mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top, Black
Holley 300-245BK Hi-Ram EFI Manifold 95mm Plenum Top, Black
Holley 300-301 Hi-Ram 105mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top
Holley 300-302 Hi-Ram 105mm Cast Side Mount Plenum Top
Holley 300-245 95mm Plenum Top for EFI Hi-Ram Manifolds
Holley 300-246BK Hi-Ram EFI Manifold 105mm Plenum Top, Black
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.