Holley 300-236 Hi-Ram Lower Manifold, GM LT1
L83 Chevy LT V8, L86 Chevy LT V8, LT1 Chevy LT V8, LT4 Chevy LT V8, EFI Fuel System Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.The new Holley EFI Hi-Ram intake provides the ultimate performance with the new GM direct injected Gen V 6.2L LT1 engine. The modular design of this manifold allows easy disassembly for custom porting, multiple tops, or custom induction systems. Each runner has a large radius where it meets the plenum, and optimized taper & cross-sectional area to perform in a wide variety of engine configurations. The optional injector bosses on the intake runners allow increased performance potential by using additional injectors along with the factory direct injection. When you look for the pinnacle of performance, price, and quality, look to Holley EFI.
LT1 Hi-Ram, Lower Manifold Only w/Port EFI Provisions & Fuel Rails. Order Plenum Top Separately.
- Modular Design w/ Removable Top
- Overall Height: 13.34” (w/ EFI Top - 95mm or 105mm) – See Drawing
- A-B Height: 12.10” (w/ Carb Style Top - 2 x 4150 or 2 x 4500) – See Drawing
- Height at Plenum Flange: 9.44”
- Port Size: 2.06” High x 1.53” Wide
- Runner Length: Approx. 6.5”
- Large Plenum Volume of 549 Cubic Inches (w/ 1 x 95mm or 1 x 105mm Throttle Body Top)
- Available With or Without Injector Ports in the Runners
- Intakes w/ Injector Ports Include Fuel Rails w/ Dual Mounting (1.48” or 2.56” O-ring to O-ring injector length)
- Fuel Rails are Anodized, Laser Etched, and Machined for 8AN O-Ring Fittings at Each End
- Rear of Plenum Machined for MAP & 3 Vacuum Ports
- Head Flange has Clearance for Fuel Supply to High Pressure Pump
- Increased Runner Wall Thickness for Custom Porting at the Plenum to Runner Entry on Each Runner
- O-Ring Seals at Cylinder Heads & Plenum Top
- Easy Assembly w/ Top Mounted Screws on Plenum Top (all except front 2 screws)
- Several Top Options: 1 x 95mm, 1 x 105mm, 2 x 4150, 2 x 4500, or Blank Flange for Custom Throttle Bodies
- 3500-8000+ RPM Power Band
More Like This
Holley 300-140 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, GM LT1, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-142 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, GM LT1, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-237 Hi-Ram Lower Manifold, GM LT1
Edelbrock 2810 Victor Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 400, 425, 450
Edelbrock 2882 Victor Series Intake Manifold
Holley 300-208 Hi-Ram Intake Plenum Top Only, GM LT1
Holley 300-238 Hi-Ram Intake Plenum Top Only, 2 x 4500, GM LT1
Holley 300-239 Hi-Ram Intake Plenum Top Only, 2 x 4500, GM LT1
Holley 300-141 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, GM LT1, 1 x 92mm
Holley 300-143 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, GM LT1, 1 x 92mm
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.