Holley 300-231 Mid-Rise Plenum Base Adapter Kit
Universal Fit, Not Gasket(s) Included, Not Hardware Included, Aluminum, Two Carburetor Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For use with LS Dual Plane Mid-Rise intake manifold base to adapt to modular tops. The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44 , the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It's perfect for a blow-thru or turbocharged application. Being part of the Holley modular intake line means that this intake is not only available as a complete kit with intake, adapter, 92MM top and fuel rails, but all parts can also be purchased separately for a custom intake build. The plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
More Like This
Holley 17-9 Intake Manifold Spacer Adapter Dominator To Square Bore
Holley 17-43 Adapter Intake Manifold Spacer For Model 2300
Holley 17-47 Adapts Holley 2300 Flange to TBI Flange
Holley 17-89 Carburetor Adapter Plate for 2bbl XP models, Clear
Holley 17-90 Carburetor Adapter Plate for 2bbl XP models, Black
Holley 17-6 Carburetor Adapter Spread Bore To Square Bore Flange
Holley/Edelbrock to Carter WCFB 4-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Late Carburetor Adapter
Vintage 2-Barrel Carb Adapter
Holley/Edelbrock to Rochester 4G 4-Jet Carburetor Adapter Plate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.