Holley 300-137 Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, 2,500-7,000 RPM Range, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Single Plane Mid-Rise EFI LS Intake Manifold. All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads.
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fit in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.417" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange
- Port size - 2.50" height x 1.15" wide
- Includes Viton® O-ring intake to cylinder head gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
- Kit does not work with factory fuel rails and requires the use of Holley Fuel Rail Kit P/N 534-219
More Like This
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-132 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-122 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-123 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-220 Lower to top Mounting Flange
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.