Holley 300-134 LS EFI Manifold - 2x4 Dual Plane LS3/L92
L92 Chevy LS V8, L99 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, LS9 Chevy LS V8, LSA Chevy LS V8, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley GM 2x4 dual plane manifold is designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am at Lemans in the 1960's. The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the impressive multi-carb looks and performance of the muscle car era!
- Power band from 1500-7000rpm
- Perfect for any street/performance, muscle car or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Fits all GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
- Dual plane design for equal distribution and great mid-range torque without comprimising top-end power
More Like This
Holley 300-112 Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4500
Holley 300-114 EFI Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4500
Holley 300-117 EFI Hi-Ram Intake for 1 x 105mm GM LS Throttle Body
Holley 300-118 Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake with Blank Configurable Top
Holley 300-119 EFI Hi-Ram Intake with Blank Configurable Top
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-136 Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit
Holley 300-214 Hi-Ram Lower Manifold, GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!