Holley 300-133 LS Carbureted Mid-Rise Dual Plane Intake manifold
Chevy LS V8, Two Carburetor Quantity, 4-Barrel Square Bore Carburetor Flange Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley GM 2x4 dual plane manifold is designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am at Lemans in the 1960's. The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the impressive multi-carb looks and performance of the muscle car era!
- Power band from 1500-7000rpm
- Perfect for any street/performance, muscle car or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Fits all GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
- Dual plane design for equal distribution and great mid-range torque without comprimising top-end power
More Like This
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-132 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-129 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS3/LS92
Holley 300-130 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-215 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4500 Top Only
Holley 300-216 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4150 Top Only
Holley 300-122BK LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold, Black
Holley 300-122 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-123 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-137Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.