Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, One Carburetor Quantity, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Carbureted Single plane intake manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange (accepts up to 1.75" diameter throttle bores)
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fit in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.417" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange
- Port size - 2.50" height x 1.15" wide
- Includes Viton® O-ring intake to cylinder head gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
More Like This
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-220 Lower to top Mounting Flange
Holley 300-232BK Hi-Ram Manifold Top, Black
Holley 300-232 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-215 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4500 Top Only
Holley 300-216 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4150 Top Only
Holley 300-217 Hi-Ram Configurable Manifold Top
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.