Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 1500-6500 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 15.14 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.72" height x 1" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
More Like This
Holley 300-126 Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Engines
Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-122 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-123 LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-137 Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-220 Lower to top Mounting Flange
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.