Holley 300-130 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 1500-6500 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 15.14 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.72" height x 1" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
More Like This
Holley 300-130BK Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6, Black
Edelbrock 7118 Performer RPM LS1 Manifold & Timing Control Module
Edelbrock 7183 351 Clevor Ford RPM Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 2701 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7158 Performer RPM Chevy 348/409 Intake Manifold, Small Port
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 27014 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine Finish
Edelbrock 75614 RPM Air-Gap 2-O B/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75164 262-400 Chevy EnduraShine RPM Air-Gap Vortec Intake
Dart 42811000 Small Block Chevy Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.