Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS3/L92, Black
EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O–ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads. Includes mounting bolts & washers as well as pipe plugs for Manifold vacuum and MAP sensor ports.
These Dual-Plane Intake Manifolds are NOT legal for sale or use on engines with pollution controlled equipment.
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads- Black Finish
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 square bore carb mounting flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area provide a broad torque curve
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 14.56 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.454" height x 1.09" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
More Like This
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-116BK EFI Hi-Ram Intake, Black
Holley 300-117BK EFI Hi-Ram Intake, Black
Holley 300-123BK LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold, Black
Holley 300-122BK LS Hi-Ram EFI Manifold, Black
Holley 300-130 Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Holley 300-113 Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4150
Holley 300-115 EFI Hi-Ram Intake, 2 x 4150
Holley 300-116 EFI Hi-Ram Intake for 1 x 92mm GM LS Throttle Body
Holley 300-120 LS Carbureted Mid Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!