Holley 300-129BK Mid-Rise INtake GM LS3/LS92, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O–ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads. Includes mounting bolts & washers as well as pipe plugs for Manifold vacuum and MAP sensor ports.
These Dual-Plane Intake Manifolds are NOT legal for sale or use on engines with pollution controlled equipment.
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads- Black Finish
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 square bore carb mounting flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area provide a broad torque curve
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 14.56 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.454" height x 1.09" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
More Like This
Holley 300-130BK Mid-Rise Intake GM LS1/LS2/LS6, Black
Edelbrock 75511 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Oldsmobile 455
Speedway 1957-86 Small Block Chevy Hi-Rise Intake Manifolds
Holley 300-129 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS3/LS92
Edelbrock 2041 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 2516 Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold, Chevy 350
Edelbrock 71041 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 71054 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Ford 352-428 FE
Edelbrock 7105 Performer RPM FE Intake Manifold, Ford 352-428
Edelbrock 71111 Performer RPM Intake Manifold, Olds 307/330/350/403
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.