Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Dual Plane Intake Manifold Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick! Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O-ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
- All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 square bore carb mounting flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area provide a broad torque curve
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 14.56 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.454" height x 1.09" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads. Includes mounting bolts & washers as well as pipe plugs for Manifold vacuum and MAP sensor ports.
These Dual-Plane Intake Manifolds are NOT legal for sale or use on engines with pollution controlled equipment.
More Like This
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-220 Lower to top Mounting Flange
Holley 300-232BK Hi-Ram Manifold Top, Black
Holley 300-232 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-215 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4500 Top Only
Holley 300-216 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4150 Top Only
Holley 300-217 Hi-Ram Configurable Manifold Top
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.