Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, 1,500-6,500 RPM Range, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This manifold is modular, and the plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley LS Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
More Like This
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-129 Mid-Rise Intake GM LS3/LS92
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-220 Lower to top Mounting Flange
Holley 300-232BK Hi-Ram Manifold Top, Black
Holley 300-232 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-215 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4500 Top Only
Holley 300-216 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4150 Top Only
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.