Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This manifold is modular, and the plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley LS Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
More Like This
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Edelbrock 29086 Victor Jr. LS1 EFI Kit Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7LS
Holley 300-142 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, GM LT1, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-140 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold, GM LT1, 1 x 105mm
Edelbrock 7107 RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Chevy LT1, EFI Multi-Port
Edelbrock 29085 Victor Jr. LS1 EFI Intake Manifold, Chevy 5.7L/6.0L LS
Edelbrock 29135 Super Victor Series EFI Intake Manifold, 5.0/5.7L
Sniper 830101 EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 92mm
Sniper 820041 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, 102mm,Silver
Sniper 820042 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, 102mm, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.