Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, 1,500-6,500 RPM Range, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This manifold is modular, and the plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley LS Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
More Like This
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-218 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-219 Hi-Ram Manifold Top
Holley 300-220 Lower to top Mounting Flange
Holley 300-232BK Hi-Ram Manifold Top, Black
Holley 300-232 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 1 x 105mm
Holley 300-215 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4500 Top Only
Holley 300-216 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4150 Top Only
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.