Holley 300-127 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/105mm Top
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, 1,500-6,500 RPM Range, Natural
This manifold is modular, and the plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley LS Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 105MM EFI plenum top
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 300-128 Mid-Rise Intake, GM LS3/L92 w/105mm Top
Holley 300-129 Dual Plane Carbureted Intake - GM LS3/L92
Holley 300-131 Carbureted Mid-Rise Single Plane Intake Manifold
Holley 300-220 Hi-Ram Lower to Top Mounting Flange
Holley 300-232 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 105mm LS Throttle Body
Holley 300-216 Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 2 x 4150 Top Only
Holley 300-217 Hi-Ram Configurable Manifold Top
Holley 300-218BK Hi-Ram Manifold Top, 92mm Throttle Body, Black
Holley 300-113 Carbureted Hi-Ram Intake, LS3/L92, 2 x 4150
Holley 300-126 Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Engines
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.