Holley 26-343 Vent Tube Spill Reduction Valves, with Hose Barb
The vent tube spill reduction valve reduces spillage from your Holley carburetor's vent tubes in the event of a wreck or rough terrain experienced in off-road racing or rough water marine racing. This makes the spill reduction valves one of the most cost-effective safety items on the market today.
- Reduces fuel spillage from vent tube in crash situations
- Reduce fuel slosh from vent tube during hard launches/stops or rough terrain such as off road racing or rough water marine racing.
- Mandated part by Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and Traxxas TORC off road series
- One of the best values in safety equipment available!
- Patent # US 8,231,110 B2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 26-342 Vent Tube Spill Reduction Valves, Black Ano-Tuff
Holley 34-27 Secondary Fuel Bowl W/ Single Inlet, Model 4150 Carburetors
Holley 134-102S Replacement Fuel Bowl Kit
Holley 134-105S Replacement Fuel Bowl Kit
Holley 134-112 Replacement Secondary Center Hung Fuel Bowl Kit
Holley 134-282S Replacement Shiny Secondary Fuel Bowl Kit
Holley 134-71HB Aluminum Center Hung V Bowl Kit, Primary, Gray
Holley 134-71S Aluminum Center Hung V Bowl Kit, Primary
Holley 134-76C Aluminum Primary Fuel Bowl Kit, Standard Finish
Holley 134-77S Aluminum Secondary Fuel Bowl Kit, Shiny Finish
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.