Holley 26-343 Vent Tube Spill Reduction Valves, with Hose Barb
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The vent tube spill reduction valve reduces spillage from your Holley carburetor's vent tubes in the event of a wreck or rough terrain experienced in off-road racing or rough water marine racing. This makes the spill reduction valves one of the most cost-effective safety items on the market today.
- Reduces fuel spillage from vent tube in crash situations
- Reduce fuel slosh from vent tube during hard launches/stops or rough terrain such as off road racing or rough water marine racing.
- Mandated part by Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and Traxxas TORC off road series
- One of the best values in safety equipment available!
- Patent # US 8,231,110 B2
More Like This
Holley 26-342 Vent Tube Spill Reduction Valves, Black Ano-Tuff
Moroso 65224 Reusable Buna-N Holley Gaskets, Float Bowl
Holley 108-98-10 Carburetor Fuel Bowl Screw Gaskets, 10 Pack
Holley 134-155 Primary Metering Block, Cast Aluminum, Gold Iridite
Edelbrock 12382 HDQ Carburetor Fuel Bowl Gasket, Pair
Holley 1008-1911-1 Fuel Bowl Gaskets, 10 Pack
Holley 108-97 Fuel Transfer Tube O-Ring
Holley 134-101S Replacement Fuel Bowl Kit
Holley 134-101 Replacement Primary Side Hung Fuel Bowl Kit
Holley 134-102 Replacement Secondary Center Hung Fuel Bowl Kit
Q & A
Videos & Articles
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.