Holley 26-342 Vent Tube Spill Reduction Valves, Black Ano-Tuff
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
The vent tube spill reduction valve reduces spillage from your Holley carburetor's vent tubes in the event of a wreck or rough terrain experienced in off-road racing or rough water marine racing. This makes the spill reduction valves one of the most cost-effective safety items on the market today.
- Reduces fuel spillage from vent tube in crash situations
- Reduce fuel slosh from vent tube during hard launches/stops or rough terrain such as off-road racing or rough water marine racing.
- Mandated part by Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series and Traxxas TORC off road series
- One of the best values in safety equipment available!
- Patent # US 8,231,110 B2
More Like This
Holley 34-37 Fuel Bowl Sight Window Kit Single Inlet
Holley 108-98-10 Carburetor Fuel Bowl Screw Gaskets, 10 Pack
Holley 134-155 Primary Metering Block, Cast Aluminum, Gold Iridite
Holley 1008-1911-1 Fuel Bowl Gaskets, 10 Pack
Holley 108-120 Blue Non-Stick Fuel Bowl Gasket
Holley 108-200 Metering Block/Fuel Bowl Gasket Pack
Holley 108-201 Gasket Pack for Model 4160
Holley 108-202 Gasket Pack for Model 4160
Holley 108-97 Fuel Transfer Tube O-Ring
Holley 134-101S Replacement Fuel Bowl Kit
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.