Holley 242-1 B/B Chevy Replica LS Coil Covers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Do you own a vehicle with an LS based engine, but love the looks of a big–block Chevy? These coil covers from Holley are equally at home on a 2010 Camaro or a LS swap muscle car, truck or any ride needing to cover the factory LS coils. They're ready to paint so use your imagination! The covers are easily installed by using basic hand tools. Just replace a few coil bracket mount bolts with the included ball studs and snap the covers in place.
- Cover those unsightly coil packs on your GM LS engine
- Ultra lightweight glass-filled nylon composite construction
- Paint to match your color scheme
- Trim to fit your application
- OEM-style snap-on mounting
- Oil fill adaptor and cap included
- Fits LS2, LS3 & LS7 engines as well as other LS family engines using LS3 style coils & valve covers
Note: Coil cover may require minor trimming on typical hot rod or swap application. Use on OE applications may require more extensive trimming to clear factory componentry (A/C box, brake booster, front drive accessories etc.).
425-2421 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.