Holley 241-98 Tall LS Valve Cover, Dry Sump, Gloss Red
Chevy LS V8, Baffled, Powdercoated, Cast Aluminum, Tall Valve Cover Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley’s tall LS valve covers (for Dry Sump Applications) are the latest addition to our extensive line of LS engine components that will add a custom touch to your engine bay and help you to stand out from the crowd. These valve covers were designed to add an additional 0.54” of internal clearance over factory height valve covers. The valve covers retain Holley’s signature integrated angled coil mounts, and the hi-tech look and performance of coil-on-cover applications. The Holley tall LS valve covers fit LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines using coils with a standard LS3 bolt spacing of 72mm. These valve covers come ready for installation with lengthened factory style mounting hardware
Holley LS Tall Valve Cover in Gloss Red Finish for Dry Sump Applications
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of “coil on cover”
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 or similar coils with spacing 72mm bolt spacing
- Designed to add an additional 0.54" if of internal clearance over factory height valve covers
- Holley’s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
More Like This
Holley 241-121 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Gloss Red Finish
Holley 241-95 Tall LS Valve Cover, Dry Sump, Natural
Holley 241-96 Tall LS Valve Cover, Dry Sump, Polished
Holley 241-97 Tall LS Valve Cover, Dry Sump, Satin Black
Holley 241-119 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished Finish
Holley 241-139 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished
Holley 241-118 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-138 Vintage Series Tall LS Finned Valve Covers, Natural
Holley 241-141 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Orange
Holley 241-140 Vintage Series Finned Tall LS Valve Covers, Black Satin
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.