Holley 223-14 iNTECH Cold Air Intake, 2001-04 Corvette LS1, LS6
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS6 Chevy LS V8, Reusable Synthetic Filter Material, Black, Plastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Holley's iNTECH cold air intake brand represents the highest degree of technology, performance, and style for late model cars, trucks and SUV's. This system is designed for the popular 2001-2004 Chevy Corvette C5 V8-5.7L (LS1, LS6) and produced +15.3 HP and +16.1 lb. ft. torque at the rear wheels with a very broad power curve. This iNTECH intake features a unique dual filter "Hammerhead" intake tube that provides maximum airflow and velocity to feed your LS1/LS6. The large, high flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry air filters eliminate the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights. The use of factory mounting locations and emissions controls make for a simple installation. The tube design is styled to match the engine compartment of your vehicle for a stealthy appearance.
For those who love the look and performance of carbon fiber, we now offer an optional real carbon fiber cover for the 223-14 Holley iNTECH cold air intake that really puts an aggressive yet elegant look to your Corvette.
- Produced +15.3 horsepower and +16.1 lbs. lb. ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Uses a unique dual filter “Hammerhead” intake tube that provides maximum airflow and velocity and moves the filters closer to the intake vents than other designs
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- System includes two high-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filters for maximum airflow and filtration eliminating the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without the need for cutting the tube
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
- Filter cover is included to protect filters from large debris and prevents excess heat from the engine bay from entering the intake
More Like This
K&N 57-3035 57 Series FIPK Performance Intake Kit, Chevy 5.7L
K&N 63-1050 63 Series Aircharger Performance Intake Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Airaid 251-292 SynthaMax MXP Series Intake Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Airaid 252-292 SynthaMax MXP Series Intake Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Airaid 250-292 SynthaMax CAD Intake Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Airaid 253-292 SynthaMax Classic Intake Kit, Chevy 5.7L
Holley 223-08 iNTECH Cold Air Intake, 2006-13 Corvette, 7.0L
Holley 223-09 iNTECH Cold Air Intake, 2009-13 Corvette, 6.2L LS9
Holley 223-07 iNTECH Cold Air Intake, 2008-13 Corvette, 6.2L LS3
Holley 223-10 iNTECH Cold Air Intake, 2005-07 Corvette, 6.0L
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Why buy a cold air intake like everyone else when you can build your own?
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.