Holley 198-202 Power Steering Hardline for Type II pumps
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The pressure hose connection on the Type II power steering pump is really close to the pulley and this can make it difficult to attach the hose since there isn’t much clearance. This special P/S hardline moves the connection behind and below the pump for clearance and improved appearance. The special banjo bolt & crush washers provide additional clearance. Includes mounting bracket that makes the hardline stronger and less likely to crack from vibration or abuse. Works with most Type II power steering pumps.
Power Steering Hardline for Type II power steering pumps. Steel w/ Zinc Plating
- Moves Inlet Connection to More Accessible location
- Better Appearance
- Steel w/ Zinc Plating
- Mounting Bracket – Better Support & Strength
- Special Banjo Bolt & Crush Washers Included
- Works with Most Saginaw Type II Power Steering Pumps
- -6 AN Male outlet fitting
More Like This
T-BIRD RACK LINES O-RING
Speedway Power Steering Hose Kit, -8 AN Reservoir
Power Steering Hose Kit, -10 AN Reservoir
Gotta Show 131151 1965-79 Braided GM Power Steering Hoses
Gotta Show 131171 GM Power Steering Hose Kit - 1980-Up
Gotta Show 131110 Power Steering Line Kit
Earls 130006ERL Power Steering Hose, 2250 Max PSI
Earls 130606ERL Power Steering Hose, 4 Inch Bend Radius
Earls 131006ERL Power Steering Hose Size, 4 Inch Bend Radius
Eagle Motorsports? Sprint Car Power Steering Hose, 8-AN
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.