Holley 19-130 EFI Fuel Tank, 65-66 Buick Special/Skylark, Coated Steel
64-65 Buick Skylark, 64-65 Buick Special, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
Holley and Sniper can help you to complete your EFI swap with their new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Fits 1965-66 Buick Special/Skylark
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Coated steel construction
More Like This
Tanks Inc. TM37J-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Buick Skylark
Holley Sniper 19-411 EFI Fuel Tank, 1965-67 GM A-Body
Holley Sniper 19-430 EFI Fuel Tank System, 1964-67 Buick Special
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Holley Sniper 19-451 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley Sniper 19-450 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 6-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 30 Inch
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 13.5 Gallon, 10 x 40 Inch
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
How to clean and seal your old tank