Holley 19-105 EFI Fuel Tank, 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley and Sniper can help you to complete your EFI swap with their new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Fits 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Coated steel construction
More Like This
Holley 19-127 EFI Fuel Tank, 1964-67 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
Holley 19-106 EFI Fuel Tank, 1968-69 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
Holley 19-107 EFI Fuel Tank, 1970-72 Chevelle/Malibu, Coated Steel
Holley 19-119 EFI Fuel Tank, 1965-66 Impala/Belair, Coated Steel
Holley 19-130 EFI Fuel Tank, 65-66 Buick Special/Skylark, Coated Steel
Holley 19-128 EFI Fuel Tank, 1964 GTO /Lemans/Tempest, Coated Steel
Holley 19-111 EFI Fuel Tank, 1965-67 GTO/Lemans/Tempest, Coated Steel
Holley 19-131 EFI Fuel Tank, 1965 Pontiac Parisenne, Coated Steel
Holley 19-132 EFI Fuel Tank, 1965 Lemans/Tempest, Coated Steel
Holley 19-129 EFI Fuel Tank, 1966-67 Cutlass 442, Coated Steel
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.