Holley 17-84 Gen 3 Dominator Air Scoop Adapter, Clear
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When using a Gen 3 Dominator, there is no longer a need for a bulky air scoop mount with stands that sandwiches under the carburetor. Holley Gen 3 Dominator air scoop adapters bolt directly to the air cleaner flange of the Gen 3 Dominator and provide a solid mounting point for air scoop trays. No more frustration trying to tune your carburetor around those bulky scoop mount stands.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Available in clear or black anodize for corrosion protection and good looks
- Includes adapter and carburetor to adapter mounting hardware
More Like This
Holley 17-85 Gen 3 Dominator Air Scoop Adapter, Black
1932 Ford Cowl Vent Hinge Kit
Dynacorn 1601A SS Hood Louver Mounting Brackets, Pair
Weiand 7221 Hilborn Style 2x4 Air Scoop, Polished Cast Aluminum
1932 Ford Cowl Vent Lid
Weiand 7220 Hilborn-Style Air Scoop, 1x4 Application
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.