Holley 162-576 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 40 Micron
Universal Fit, Stainless Steel Mesh Filter Material, 2" Overall Diameter, Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's new HP Billet Fuel Filters are part of the complete HP Fuel Systems product line. HP Billet fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and clear bright dip anodized ends for superior corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 162-576 fuel filter features - 12 AN inlet and outlet ports. Replacement elements are also available.
- Black anodized body and clear anodized end caps for corrosion resistance and good looks
- Female 12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 40 micron depth media element
- Measures 8.75 long and 2 diameter
- Recommended as a pump filter (before the pump) in both Carbureted or EFI applications
More Like This
Holley 162-575 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
Holley 162-570 260 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel filter, 10 Micron
Holley 162-571 260 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel filter, 40 Micron
Holley 162-572 260 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel filter, 100 Micron
Holley 162-577 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 100 Micron
Holley 2006-BL Mr Gasket Fuel Filter, -6 AN Male Ends, 30 Micron
Holley 162-517 VoluMAX Fuel Filter
Holley 162-564 175 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 5 Inch Length
Holley 162-582 Fits 460 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filters, 100 Micron
Holley 162-550 100 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 3.5 Inch Length
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our LS1 fuel delivery kits.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.