Holley 16-200 Fuel Line Kit
Universal Fit, 18" Overall Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's Fuel Line Kit contains a -10 AN supply line and -8 AN return line with bulkheads for the fuel cell fill plate and Stat-O-Seal washers to seal the bulkheads. Features everything that is needed to plumb the inside of an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell from the HydraMat to the fuel cell fill plate. The supply line is 18” center to center on the fittings and utilizes -10 AN 90° hose ends. The return line is 18” in length and utilizes a 90° hose end on one end and a nipple on the other to disperse the return fuel.
- Covered in aircraft quality 304 grade stainless steel wire
- High-Temp. Smooth bore PTFE tubing
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 995 PSI
- Convoluted outer wall of inner tube for incredible flexibility
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -94°F and 510°F
- Clean and fast flowing
More Like This
Holley 26-161 In-Tank Fuel Hose Kit
Gotta Show 101916 Stock GM 6 AN Fuel Line Kit
Aluminum Fuel Line, 3/8 Inch O.D.
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 5/16 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 5/8 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 1/2 Inch O.D.
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 3/8 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 1/4 Inch O.D.
Edelbrock 8102 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Edelbrock 8103 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.