Holley 16-200 Fuel Line Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's Fuel Line Kit contains a -10 AN supply line and -8 AN return line with bulkheads for the fuel cell fill plate and Stat-O-Seal washers to seal the bulkheads. Features everything that is needed to plumb the inside of an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell from the HydraMat to the fuel cell fill plate. The supply line is 18” center to center on the fittings and utilizes -10 AN 90° hose ends. The return line is 18” in length and utilizes a 90° hose end on one end and a nipple on the other to disperse the return fuel.
- Covered in aircraft quality 304 grade stainless steel wire
- High-Temp. Smooth bore PTFE tubing
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 995 PSI
- Convoluted outer wall of inner tube for incredible flexibility
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -94°F and 510°F
- Clean and fast flowing
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.