Holley 16-200 Fuel Line Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's Fuel Line Kit contains a -10 AN supply line and -8 AN return line with bulkheads for the fuel cell fill plate and Stat-O-Seal washers to seal the bulkheads. Features everything that is needed to plumb the inside of an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell from the HydraMat to the fuel cell fill plate. The supply line is 18” center to center on the fittings and utilizes -10 AN 90° hose ends. The return line is 18” in length and utilizes a 90° hose end on one end and a nipple on the other to disperse the return fuel.
- Covered in aircraft quality 304 grade stainless steel wire
- High-Temp. Smooth bore PTFE tubing
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 995 PSI
- Convoluted outer wall of inner tube for incredible flexibility
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -94°F and 510°F
- Clean and fast flowing
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.