Holley 16-200 Fuel Line Kit
Universal Fit, 18" Overall Length
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley's Fuel Line Kit contains a -10 AN supply line and -8 AN return line with bulkheads for the fuel cell fill plate and Stat-O-Seal washers to seal the bulkheads. Features everything that is needed to plumb the inside of an ATL 22 gallon fuel cell from the HydraMat to the fuel cell fill plate. The supply line is 18” center to center on the fittings and utilizes -10 AN 90° hose ends. The return line is 18” in length and utilizes a 90° hose end on one end and a nipple on the other to disperse the return fuel.
- Covered in aircraft quality 304 grade stainless steel wire
- High-Temp. Smooth bore PTFE tubing
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 995 PSI
- Convoluted outer wall of inner tube for incredible flexibility
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -94°F and 510°F
- Clean and fast flowing
More Like This
Eagle Motorsports® Firewall to Manifold Line
Holley 26-161 In-Tank Fuel Hose Kit
Gotta Show 101916 Stock GM 6 AN Fuel Line Kit
Spectre 29398 Fuel Line Kit, Magna-Clamp Ends, 5/16 Inch x 3 Ft, Each
Aluminum Fuel Line, 3/8 Inch O.D.
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 5/16 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 5/8 Inch O.D.
Aluminum Fuel Line, 1/2 Inch O.D.
Edelbrock 8102 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Edelbrock 8103 ProClassic Fuel Hose Kit
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.