Holley 134-78S Ultra HP Aluminum Fuel Bowl Kit, Tumble Polished Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Ultra HP Aluminum Fuel Bowl Kit. Fits models 4150, 4160 & 4500. (Will require a .250 longer fuel line). Tumble Polished finish
- Increased capacity
- Material added to key areas (needle & seat, fuel inlets, sight window) for added strength in demanding race environments
- Bowls can be plumbed from either side
- Bowls offer contoured fuel entry for smooth fuel flow directly to needle & seat assembly
- A threaded drain plug has been incorporated into the bowl
- Fuel shelf to greatly minimize fuel aeration & promote more consistent metering
- 20% more fuel capacity vs. traditional V-Bowls, eliminates fuel starvation & provides consistent air/fuel ratios
- Internal baffling cast into bowl
- Fuel trough designed in floor of bowl to route fuel directly to jets & assists to keep jets covered
- Features Clear Pyrex sight windows on both sides of bowl
- Bowls use standard/traditional floats, float hangers, screws, accelerator diaphragms, etc.
- use of o-ring fittings
- drain plug
- dual sight windows
- Fuel bowl has 1/4 -16 fuel inlet threads (uses -8 Viton O-ring type fittings) Will not accept standard steel fittings
More Like This
Holley 134-78HB Ultra HP Aluminum Fuel Bowl Kit, Black anodized Finish
Holley 26-107-10 Fuel Bowl Vent Tube with Angle Cut
Holley 26-112 Fuel Bowl Sight Window kit
Holley 26-114 Fuel Transfer Tube for Carburetor Models 4150 & 4175
Holley 26-115 Fuel Transfer Tube for Carburetor Model 4160
Holley 26-116 Fuel Transfer Tube For Carburetor Model 4165
Holley 26-342 Vent Tube Spill Reduction Valves, Black Ano-Tuff
Holley 26-37 Fuel Transfer Tube O-Ring, 2 Per Package
Holley 26-39 Fuel Bowl Vent Screen
Holley 26-89 Fuel Bowl Vent Baffle/Whistle, 1-7/16 Inch Length
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.