Holley 12-851 2 Port VR Series Fuel Pressure Regulator
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley VR Series billet fuel pressure regulators are part of the VR1 and VR2 Series brushless fuel pump systems product line. These regulators can support 3000+ horsepower engines that require high volumes of fuel flow. Both EFI and carbureted versions can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability and feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. Offered in 2 port and 4 port versions for carbureted or EFI pressures, Holley has the regulator to cover your needs!
- EFI regulators are adjustable from 40-100 PSI base pressure
- Carbureted regulators are adjustable from 4 to 9 PSI base pressure
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E85* (Compatible with 1/8” NPT gauge port)
- Designed for use with the Holley VR1 and VR2 Brushless in-line fuel pumps
- Can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio – includes a barb fitting and a -4 AN fitting for reference connection
- 2 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet and return
- 4 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet and return with (4) 8 AN O-ring outlets
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.