Holley 12-851 2 Port VR Series Fuel Pressure Regulator
Universal Fit, 40-100 Pressure Range (psi)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Holley VR Series billet fuel pressure regulators are part of the VR1 and VR2 Series brushless fuel pump systems product line. These regulators can support 3000+ horsepower engines that require high volumes of fuel flow. Both EFI and carbureted versions can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability and feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. Offered in 2 port and 4 port versions for carbureted or EFI pressures, Holley has the regulator to cover your needs!
- EFI regulators are adjustable from 40-100 PSI base pressure
- Carbureted regulators are adjustable from 4 to 9 PSI base pressure
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E85* (Compatible with 1/8” NPT gauge port)
- Designed for use with the Holley VR1 and VR2 Brushless in-line fuel pumps
- Can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio – includes a barb fitting and a -4 AN fitting for reference connection
- 2 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet and return
- 4 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet and return with (4) 8 AN O-ring outlets
More Like This
Holley EFI 12-864 4 Port VR Series Fuel Pressure Regulator, 40-100 PSI
Holley EFI 12-865 4 Port VR Series Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4-9 PSI
Holley 12-803 Fuel Pressure Regulator, 2-Port, 4.5-9 PSI
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Holley 12-707 Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-822 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Holley 12-823 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Holley 12-825 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Holley 12-827 Regulator Rebuild Kit
Holley 12-840 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!