Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
The world famous Red, Blue and Black fuel pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 70's. Their time proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done in an affordable package.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow and quiet operation
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7 1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive œBlue logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- Maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Fuel pressure regulator not included
More Like This
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 712-815-1 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Black
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-927 258 LPH In-Line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Sniper 80000101 110 GPH Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley 12-902 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-906 255 LPH In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.