Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 14 psi Maximum Pressure, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Holley's Blue electric fuel pump with regulator is a max-pressure performance pump for gas applications only. The pressure is preset at 14 psi and the free capacity is 110 gph. It flows 70 gph while maintaining 9 psi. Regulator 427-12803 is supplied. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Blue" logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 PSI
- Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- Includes fuel pressure regulator
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7-1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compativle with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of a safety shut-off switch recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NP intlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
More Like This
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-815-1 High Performance Black 140 GPH Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-920 480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 12-1200-2 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-125 125 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Holley 12-150 150 GPH HP Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.