Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Holley's Blue electric fuel pump with regulator is a max-pressure performance pump for gas applications only. The pressure is preset at 14 psi and the free capacity is 110 gph. It flows 70 gph while maintaining 9 psi. Regulator 427-12803 is supplied. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Blue" logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 PSI
- Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- Includes fuel pressure regulator
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7-1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compativle with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of a safety shut-off switch recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NP intlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
More Like This
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11142 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet and Outlet
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
K&N 81-0400 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 15 GPH, 2 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.