Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator
Universal Fit, External Electric Fuel Pump Type, 110 GPH / 416 LPH Free Flow Rate, Aluminum
- Has a free flow rate of 110 GPH and 88 GPH at 9 PSI
- Has an improved design for street/strip applications
- Engineered to provide constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Features a new lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- It includes fuel pressure regulator and the motor only draws 3 amps
Holley's Blue electric fuel pump with regulator is a max-pressure performance pump for gas applications only. The pressure is preset at 14 psi and the free capacity is 110 gph. It flows 88 gph while maintaining 9 psi. Regulator 427-12803 is supplied. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Blue" logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 PSI
- Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- Includes fuel pressure regulator
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7-1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compativle with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of a safety shut-off switch recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NP intlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Blue Electric Fuel Pump, 14 PSI, 110 GPH
Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel Pump
Holley 12-802-1 Blue Electric Fuel Pump/Press Gauge, CHR Fitting
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Holley 12-802-1 Blue Electric Fuel Pump/Press Gauge, 5945 Fitting
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Holley 12-139 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly
Holley 12-158 Diecast In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module, Returnless
Holley 12-985 Drop-In Fuel Module Assembly, 255 LPH
Holley 12-962P Universal In-Tank Pump, 350 LPH
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.