Holley 12-760 Ultra HP Mechanical Fuel Pump Hardware kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Replacement hardware for Ultra HP mechanical fuel pumps 12-327-30, 12-327-35, 12-454-30, 12-454-35, 12-454-40, 12-289-30 and 12-289-35.
- Complete hardware kit for -30 , -35 and -40 Ultra HP fuel pumps
- Includes (4) 8-32 x 3/8" socket head cap screws,(2) 1/4"-20 x 1" socket head cap screws, (6) 10-32 x 5/8" socket head cap screws, (2) an crush washers, (1) 5/16"-24 x 1/4" set screw and (1) 8-32 x 1/8" set screw.
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.