Holley 12-707 Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 4.5-9 Pressure Range (psi), Aluminum, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Holley fuel pressure regulators are designed to precisely control the fuel pressure from the fuel pump to the carburetor. Too much fuel pressure for a given needle and seat assembly can overload the needle and seat and may cause flooding or drivability problems. Each Holley fuel pressure regulator is fully adjustable so regulating the fuel pressure to your engines needs is a simple task. All Holley regulators are pre-set at the factory so there is no guesswork when first installing the regulator. The Holley 12-707 fuel pressure regulator features 1 -8 inlet & 4 -6 outlet ports.
- Adjustable fuel regulation from 4-1/2 to 9 psi
- One -8 inlet port and four -6 outlet ports
- .437" (7/16") restriction
- Aluminum billet body and top casting cover are hard coat anodized for corrosion resistance
- Three fuel pressure gauge mounting options (fuel pressure gauge not included)
- Includes mounting hardware and AN fittings
- Compatible for use with gasoline and methanol/alcohol
More Like This
Holley 12-840 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-843 HP Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator, Adjustable
Holley 12-845 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-847 Dominator Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Reg.
Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-842 HP Billet Carbureted By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-803BP Carbureted Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-879 Fuel Pressure Regulator 4-65 PSI 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-880 Adjustable Billet By-Pass Regulator, -6 AN
Holley 12-804 Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 1-4 PSI
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.