Holley 12-460-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford 429/460
Gasoline Fuel Type, 130 GPH Free Flow Rate, 3 Emission Code, Silver, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley mechanical fuel pumps range from 80 GPH to 225 GPH in many various applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Whether you are looking for a street performance or an all out race mechanical fuel pump, Holley has the pump you need.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 130+ GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 7.5 to 9 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is required (recommend Holley P/N 12-704)
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Redesigned high flow valves always ensure adequate fuel delivery
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
More Like This
Holley 12-460-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford 429/460 V8
Mr Gasket 7720MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 429/460 Ford
Quick Fuel 30-460QFT Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, Ford 429/460
Holley 12-289-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1726 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-833 1962-1974 Small Block Ford Street Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-13 S/B Ford Racing Pro Mechanical Fuel Pump, 130 GHP
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.