Holley 12-454-40 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mech. Fuel Pump, Marine
396 Chevy Big Block V8, 402 Chevy Big Block V8, 427 Chevy Big Block V8, 454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
The Ultra HP Billet Mechanical Fuel Pumps. They're constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost in strength and superior looks. These pumps not only look good they also perform. The Ultra HP Series pumps were put thru extensive durability testing before they were released for production. This equates to a rock solid, long lasting fuel pump. The 12-454-40 Marine pump inlet and outlet are tapped for 1/2" NPT fittings.
- Ultra HP series flow 225 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped1/2" NPT
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- Intended for Marine use
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley part number 12-704.
More Like This
Holley 12-835 1966-1989 Big Block Chevy Street Mech Fuel Pump
Holley 712-454-11 110 GPH Marine Mechanical Fuel Pump
Mr Gasket 7704MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 80 GPH, BBC
Holley 712-454-13 130 Plus Marine GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Mr Gasket 7717MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 396-454 BBC
Quick Fuel 30-454QFT Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, BBC
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH
Holley 12-834 1958-1976 Small Block Chevy Street Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-20 Small Block Chevy 170 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.