Holley 12-390-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 110 GPH / 416 LPH Free Flow Rate, 8 psi Maximum Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Holley mechanical fuel pumps range from 80 GPH to 225 GPH in many various applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Whether you are looking for a street performance or an all out race mechanical fuel pump, Holley has the pump you need.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Ford 390 FE V8
- Ford 427 FE V8
- Ford 428 FE V8
More Like This
Holley 12-360-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-389-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-440-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.