Holley 12-390-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Universal Fit, Gasoline Fuel Type, 110 GPH / 416 LPH Free Flow Rate, 8 psi Maximum Pressure
Holley mechanical fuel pumps range from 80 GPH to 225 GPH in many various applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines. Whether you are looking for a street performance or an all out race mechanical fuel pump, Holley has the pump you need.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Ford 390 FE V8
- Ford 427 FE V8
- Ford 428 FE V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Holley 12-360-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-440-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 17000 Victor Billet Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
Quick Fuel 30-350-1QFT 130+ GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, SBC
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!