Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ultra HP Billet Mechanical Fuel Pumps. They're constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost in strength and superior looks. These pumps not only look good they also perform. The Ultra HP Series pumps were put thru extensive durability testing before they were released for production. This equates to a rock solid, long lasting fuel pump. They come standard with -10 AN inlet and -8AN outlet fittings. They are intended for hard core strip use or they are perfect for use in circle track classes.
- Ultra HP series flow 225 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Fittings included; -10 AN inlet and -8 AN outlet
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped 3/4-16 straight O-ring
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- For use with Alcohol fuels
- Intended for hard core strip use or is perfect for use in circle track classes
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley part number 12-704.
More Like This
Holley 12-289-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Rons Racing Products 4002, 4010 Alcohol Belt Drive Fuel Pump Kit
Holley 12-454-40 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mech. Fuel Pump, Marine
Carter M60565 2.3 Ford Gas Fuel Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.