Holley 12-327-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Alcohol Fuel Type, 225 GPH / 852 LPH Free Flow Rate, 16 psi Maximum Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Ultra HP Billet Mechanical Fuel Pumps. They're constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost in strength and superior looks. These pumps not only look good they also perform. The Ultra HP Series pumps were put thru extensive durability testing before they were released for production. This equates to a rock solid, long lasting fuel pump. They come standard with -10 AN inlet and -8AN outlet fittings. They are intended for hard core strip use or they are perfect for use in circle track classes.
- Ultra HP series flow 225 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Fittings included; -10 AN inlet and -8 AN outlet
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped 3/4-16 straight O-ring
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- For use with Alcohol fuels
- Intended for hard core strip use or is perfect for use in circle track classes
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley part number 12-704.
More Like This
Holley 12-289-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-30 200 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-327-25 170 Plus GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-35 225 Plus GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 3/8 Inch NPT
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-13 130 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-454-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Holley 12-360-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, 1/4 Inch NPT
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.